October 7, 2009

Today was my first day out of the house in nearly three weeks.
It felt so good...especially to see all the new fall colors!
We went to our homeschool co-op today and had a great time...it is always fun to see such wonderful friends! And those friends are so good to me-they were always checking on me to make sure I was doing good and telling me to sit! =) I obeyed.
I am feeling much better every day. Now I am just achy/sore in my tummy area if I'm up for awhile and my energy is done after about half the day...which has led to a lot of movie watching and "play with whatever" for the kids! =)
I have been really anxious lately. Just so ready to be doing things, yet my body isn't ready. So lately I have had weird emotions with all that has gone on... I have even been having insomnia! I'm thinking it could be realated to all the hormone changes, so that has left me even more tired. Emotional and tired...not a good combination! Thankfully, the Lord is keeping me grounded from truths from the Bible...I do cherish them so much!
Poor Tim is so tired too, he has been getting up a couple of hours early each day to take care of the kids and all the household stuff...he is doing an amazing job!
Hopefully, tomorrow we will start back up on our homeschooling-the kids have been so anxious! Bringing me their books and binders and even practicing their handwriting all on their own! So adorable! I'm glad that they love learning so much!
I still am in awe of all the amazing people who have helped us...not only physically, but in prayer too. It makes me tear up just thinking about how blessed we are. Just now we are finishing up all the leftovers, and then my online grocery shopping order was delivered to my home just tonight (we use Azure Standard and one of our friends dropped it by!), so we are set for awhile! God is so good! What a blessing to be able to grocery shop and chat with all of you and do so many household things over the internet! Blessed!
Well, I should get to bed-please keep praying!
Hope you all are well!

6 comments:

Lissa said...

Glad you are doing better!=] Praying always!=]Have you finished the word search yet?

Kimberlee said...

Tarena,
I meant to write sooner but I just wanted to let you know that we have been praying for you and your family over the past few weeks. What an incredible loss to you all, but the grace, faith and joy in the Lord that you have is so beautiful. Reading your blog has been so encouraging to me. My heart is always uplifted by seeing God working in others' lives, even through suffering and pain. I pray that you continue to find comfort in our Savior Jesus Christ.

Kim said...

Nice to hear that you are up! :) It does take awhile to readjust and I pray God gives to abundant strength and energy!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! He is so good. I am so happy that you were able to get out and see the world yesterday. Glad to hear that you can be up and around a bit more. I am continuing to pray for you:)

arabelle marie said...

Praying for you both. I pray that you both have lots of energy and that you heal well.

Ara

Anonymous said...

Its so good to hear from you and that you are doing better! Glad you were able to get out today I am sure it was good, but probably drained you- hope you get some rest soon, will be prayin for that.