January 30, 2012

Hudson's FIRST Birthday!!




Yep, can you believe it?!? 
Yesterday was Hudson's first birthday...as usual, it seems like he was just born, yet also feels like it has been so long.
We had a wonderful time this weekend with the Taco Feed Fundraiser and even brought some homemade cupcakes along to celebrate! It was really fun when we started tearing down all the tables, when we asked if everyone still around could sing "Happy Birthday" with us...I don't think I've ever heard that many people sing the song that loud-it was really fun.
Simple, yet wonderfully memorable. 
My kind of birthday celebration!

What a blessing our sweet, very goofy Hudson has been to us this past year.
Thank you Jesus for this wonderful little man!!

(more taco feed pics to come soon!)

2 comments:

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!! Wow, Tarena it does so fast. I am glad you had such an enjoyable time.
Love you, Clara

Lissa said...

Happy Birthday Hudson! So precious!=D