Here are the lilacs I was telling you about...
and the strawberry patch I was working on for a couple weeks...isn't that a TON???!!! Maybe you'll be here when they are ready! =)
And the brick entrance I did yesterday...
My favorite time of the day...golden evening sun through the trees...look at how much fun they have been having outside on all that cement! =)
Here are the streamers we put up to celebrate Abbi's success today:
These are the 27 books she finished! It only took three years, but for being a bit dyslexic, it is wonderful -she is so excited!!! And doing so well lately!
The boys having fun playing ball...
From the front door...the deer I was telling you about were just on the left side closer to the trees...
This is the baby Blue Jay's nest, I think there is four...maybe five? You can see three heads here...one dark black one by the trunk and two others near the center of the pic. One on top of another. ADORABLE! =)
When I was taking these pics after we got off the phone, Auston came over and said that these were for me...then he asked me to start taking pictures...
"now like this..."
"and like this..."
"and this..."
and on and on! I had to stop him after awhile! =)
Here are a few pics from this past month:
Keaton with slug slime stuck on his hands...who does that remind you of?!!! LOL!!
Lots of school...
Tim caught Hudson like this...we have to keep the chairs on their side or upside-down to keep Hudson from scooting them around to get stuff (like the phone) off the counters!
He's proud of the mischief and mayhem that he causes! =)
Lots of picnics outside in the lawn:
On a hot day we surprised the kids with homemade ice cream and homemade chocolate fudge for a treat...now they can never say they don't get goodies! lol!
And of course Hudson liked the bananas best!
I just thought these were beautiful and amazing...they are tiny flowers with little "streamers" coming out of the center that gently blow around in the wind. Do you know what they are??
My favorite tree here...I even caught one of the Blue Jays flying off (bottom left corner):
A few park trips and picnics:
Besides the cute kiddo, don't you love all the daisies in the park right now?! =)
( I love that he brought his "baby" along!)
(Oh! And you can see Abbi's bangs I was telling you about. Still not my favorite, but they are growing on me! Why does she love them so much???!!! =) I think it is foretelling the years ahead of her liking something that I think looks odd! =) lol!)
Hope you enjoy the photo update! Love you!




































1 comment:
What a wonderful update!! I want to join one of your picnics or park days!! They look glorious!!
Post a Comment