The kids were having Kimchi with their scrambled eggs and sausages this morning and we decided to try the fermented beets I made recently...
...it turned the eggs PINK! They loved it!
I was surprised at how much we enjoyed these beats! They are slightly sweet with a very earthy- almost meaty flavor. I can't wait to see what else it pairs with well!
(Look at how pink the juices are! LOVE the color!)
Later we made PINK homemade ice cream and used our first batch of strawberries from our garden! We mashed them up and added most into the ice cream maker and saved some to put on top! It was REALLY good!
(You can't really see the pink hue of the ice cream here, but it was...you'll just have to trust me.)
Then tonight after dinner we enjoy some PINK watermelon! What a wonderful way to end the day!





1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful pink filled day!!! =)
Post a Comment