Our days are hilarious, fun and Jesus-filled...laughing helps us express it.
Our days are crazy, busy and chaotic...laughing helps us endure it.
What can we say? We just really love to laugh!
Happy anniversary! I was just thinking about your wedding the other day. Did you know it was one of the first ones I went to after the age of 12? And the very first {and still one of the only} weddings I was in? That was a beautiful day, and I'll remember it until dementia takes it away from me ;-)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! =D
LOVE the picture!
Happy Anniversary to you & Tim! 9 years! Wow! Can't wait to see pictures from his surprise :)
We got the card & check for Harper's birthday today, THANK YOU! We'll have fun shopping :-D
Happy anniversary! I was just thinking about your wedding the other day. Did you know it was one of the first ones I went to after the age of 12? And the very first {and still one of the only} weddings I was in? That was a beautiful day, and I'll remember it until dementia takes it away from me ;-)
Post a Comment