Our days are hilarious, fun and Jesus-filled...laughing helps us express it.
Our days are crazy, busy and chaotic...laughing helps us endure it.
What can we say? We just really love to laugh!
May 26, 2011
Hudson's 3 Month Photoshoot:
And one more time because I like it in both color and B&W:
He was in such an excited mood that I could hardly get any calm ones of him! What a goof! He sure does fit well in this family! =)
actually...he is four months old on the 29th! I took these last week and I am considering them "3 mo" as it is closer to that milestone than the 6 mo! hehe!
5 comments:
He's just too precious!
Look at that smile! What fun!
oh my cuteness!
Oh!!! He is so cute, love his little happy face :) can't believe he's 3 months already, wow
actually...he is four months old on the 29th! I took these last week and I am considering them "3 mo" as it is closer to that milestone than the 6 mo! hehe!
Post a Comment